Riki Schumacher demonstrates a variety of unique necklace designs using the nests and connectors you’ll create in this class, plus many types of wiring techniques. Add your cherished vintage found objects, and any amount of bling you like, designing around your unique nest and bird stamping focal. Riki also shows you how to make a clasp from scratch. You will love the creative possibilities in this project!
Here are some techniques you will learn in this workshop:
• Making a soldered nest from scratch
• How to attach a stamping to the nest
• What materials to use for soldering
• How to incorporate the nests connectors and pendant
• What patina to use
• How to hand finish your nests
• How to wire three beads together
• Connecting found objects
• How to make a handmade clasp
• Riki’s input on designing a necklace
Please be sure to check your e-mail purchase receipt for file attachments containing your materials and supply list, and any handouts provided with this workshop DVD.