Diane will begin with the very first necklace she designed using a vintage chandelier crystal, called Crystal Princess. It is here she will reveal the secret to one of her favorite and most unique attachments in this design.
Next, you’ll move on to another one of Diane’s designs called, Rhinestone Dreams, where once again a faceted chandelier crystal is the star, but for this design she will share two choices of focals; either by using a gorgeous vintage rhinestone buckle or by attaching a vintage bauble to a brass stamping.
Finally, Diane shares her secret for designing the necklace she calls, Crystal Confetti. She walks you through the steps she took to design this stunning piece, this time using an icicle chandelier prism, along with many bits and pieces of vintage rhinestones, faceted crystals and much, much more.
These are just some of the things you will be learning in this workshop:
• Ways to attach chandelier crystals onto a necklace
• How to incorporate vintage jewelry into your designs
• How to transform vintage jewelry into a connector
• How to use a torch to make ball head pins
• How to patina your wire
• How to wire wrap
• How to make a simple, yet elegant closure
• How to use cold join attachments
*Complete Downloadable Supply List included in your receipt.
Read more info about Artful Gathering DVDs